Saturday, August 04, 2007

Normal Vison is Resumed

So, I'm over the conjunctivitis now. Well, no, I'm not, I'm over the worst of it. My eyes are still a nice shade of red. Add a goatee beard and a couple of horns to my head, and I could probably pass as jaundiced demon of some description. No, really.

It's cleared up in my right eye, which had it quite bad, and at some points it was quite painful, but now it's in my left eye, forunately it's been barely noticeable.

Anyway. I digress. Caitlin hasn't been well the last few days, she's had a bit of a cold, a little bit dopey and cuddly, but she seems to be over the worst of that, too. I don't know, I guess this is what happens in a tight-knit family, somebody gets something, we all get it. It's just a fact of life.

It could be worse. It could be Gastroenteritis. Again. Now that's something you want to avoid.

Right, website updates... the 2006 catch up is online, sans rhethoric. I will be writing that tomorrow. Hopefully. In the meantime, I've been working on MANY MANY articles for the retro section. I will be getting them online once I'm right up to date with the pictures. I have articles in mind for the Rugby and WWE sections, but I'd like to write my piece on stupid moderators... based on events that happened on www.bullrage.com. As you can see, it's redirecting to something new, I can't wait to get stuck into that.

So for now, you can view the 2006 catch up pictures, and if you want to know what each picture actually is, you'll have to wait till tomorrow. Patience is a virtue.

Man. I suck at writing blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home