Sunday, July 22, 2007

Oh My God. He's Back. Is nothing sacred?

My dear friends... it's been a long time. I haven't updated this blog for so long, I haven't updated my website for nearly 3 years. Yet finally, I seem to have got round to it.

So why is this?

Because it seemed a shame to have all that webspace, and nothing happening on it. My family and friends could be looking at how this section of the family are doing, I could be expressing myself by means of verbal diarrhoea (which I always liked to do), or I could just be letting the exhibitionist in me get an outlet.

Maybe all 3.

Anyway, here I am, the website (www.fishsta.co.uk) is updated (not right up to date, but getting there), and a whole host of new sections have been added. There's nothing in them yet, but over time this website is going to grow and grow. Believe me, I can't wait to get my teeth stuck into the Retro articles. I've got so much in mind already. And as for Rugby League and the WWE, I have many opinions that I'm going to share, like them or not. And most of you probably won't. But I don't really care.

The important thing to me is that I finally got round to doing something that has been waiting for a long while. And now that I've done this much, it's going to be a lot less effort to try and keep it up to date.

Now, since this is a blog, I guess I should actually write something tangible.

The family's fine, we've had our ups and downs since I last posted, moved house twice, and I have a new job. All is well, and we are very very happy. Caitlin is two and a half now, and growing at a steady rate, and getting cuter by the day. Erm... Yeah. Otherwise, I'm still the same guy.

The photo is proof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home