Thursday, August 16, 2007

Finally. Retro Action is available

Aye, it's about bleeding time. I've been slaving away over a keyboard writing these articles to get the Retro section off the ground, then spent nearly as much time again typesetting and getting images to go with it. At least now, the articles actually look kind of how I want them.

All I need to do now is come up with a menu and its hierarchy, and Robert will be my mother's brother. No, it's a figure of speech, it's like "Bob's your uncle"... Oh, never mind.

Anyway, they're there. They're up. And I'm happy. I've already had a bit of a nostalgia trip in writing them, so much so, I wanted to play them again. I'd forgotten how good Pinball Dreams and Fantasies actually were!

Onwards, then.

I have a new favourite ever photo of Caitlin. It's right here, to the right of this paragraph. I'm sorry, but she looks so cute, I asked her to smile for the camera whilst holding "Toby", and she did, she struck this pose, and gave me the best smile ever. Bless her little cottons.

As I write, she's fast asleep. As she should be at 1am. Strange, she seems less of a troublemaker when she's asleep...

However, I do feel the need to complain about the standard of children's toys in this day and age.


I mean, seriously. What is the point of supplying one "i" too few to make "Antidisestablishmentarianism"? It's not like I'm trying to spell "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis". Blimey. I use Antidisestablishmentarianism at least every other day.

(Cue the Wayne's World-style "Not" at this point.)

Still, the j can just about pass for an i. But only just.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home