Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wii Have Lift-Off

Yup, I've finally got my Wii. And if my floppy drive had been working on my PC, I'd have posted my review of Wii Sports. But for some reason it's decided to throw a hissy fit, and so you can't read it yet. But no matter. Caitlin loves the new console. It's probably because she can actually DO the baseball. Quite impressively, too, being honest. She is a very clever girl, there's no doubting it, she works things out so quickly, it's hard to not be impressed by her.

She's not been well for a few days, though. Just a bit of a cold, but it's thrown her routine out a little bit. She's fine again now, though, still got a little cough, but nothing like it was.

And Sara is also fine. Apart from the cold she's had for the last four months or thereabouts. I can't actually remember how long she's had it.

Anyway, we're all hooked on the Wii. Wii Sports mainly. Sara likes the Tennis, Caitlin likes the Baseball, I like the boxing.

Look, you'll just have to wait for the review. Valuable Wii time is being wasted here.

More updates soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

came across this sad site by accident and i am sorry to say i am related to this particular blogger (or so i have been lead to believe) after reading it i am denying all blood ties with this person
ha ha (do you know who it is yet?)

3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home