Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am a stealthy Ghost Squaddie

Well, I wish I was. I'm slowly climbing the rankings of Ghost Squad on the Wii, with the intention of eventually reaching number 1. I doubt that'll happen, but hey, I'm getting up there... For instance, I'm currently nowhere near getting the maximum score I possibly can, and I rose from 490th in Europe to 308th after one game last night. That same game took me up from 2446th to 1532nd in the World. Going to have another crack tonight, and see how high I can get.

Got another rant to write, these dirty Saints players making verbal target practice like shooting a White Whale on a black background.

Which is what I'm about to do in Ghost Squad. Well, maybe not whales, but hey... let's not split hairs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

8:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's taken people long enough.

11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home